Brotherhood Of Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Partners
BONUS EDITZ
VCWC
VCWC
Top posters
Anika
MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament I_vote_lcapMarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament I_voting_barMarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament I_vote_rcap 
Sick Trickz
MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament I_vote_lcapMarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament I_voting_barMarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament I_vote_rcap 
B. D.
MarianStyle
yDave
Bonus
Exsite
Malutki
RzudemX
Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is ellyncha

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 133 subjects

MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarianStyle

MarianStyle

MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament Empty
PostSubject: MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament   MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 am

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5VIt0WBclU

I could not put the song over the video T.T, anyway you can see my rhythm on the song live (?) Razz haha.
I go because it was not one of the tournament rules, so do not comment that I have to move more.
Rustiiiic style e_E, I can do much better!!! (clean and my style)

It is a bad video haha, I know. Anyway I am in the 2nd round xd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarianStyle

MarianStyle - 1st round @ external tournament
Page 1 of 1