Brotherhood Of Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Partners
BONUS EDITZ
VCWC
VCWC
Top posters
Anika
art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx I_vote_lcapart with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx I_voting_barart with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx I_vote_rcap 
Sick Trickz
art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx I_vote_lcapart with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx I_voting_barart with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx I_vote_rcap 
B. D.
MarianStyle
yDave
Bonus
Exsite
Malutki
RzudemX
Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is ellyncha

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 133 subjects

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RzudemX

RzudemX

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Empty
PostSubject: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 am

Hey , my name is Rixx , i'm 16 Years old ... my nationalities are Polish & german ...
I'm a writer since i'm 12 ... (4 years) , skate since i'm 13 (3 Years)
and rap since i'm 15 (1 year ago) ...
Yeeah .. i want to show u something from my graffiti arts Smile)
Have fun ye Wink

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 113

Last edited by RzudemX on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 211
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:16 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 313
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:19 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 411
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:20 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 510
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 610

my first piece @ a wall Smile)))))
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 710
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:23 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 910
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:24 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 1110
Back to top Go down
RzudemX

RzudemX

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 am

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 1210
Back to top Go down
jei

PostSubject: nice    art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:10 am

RzudemX wrote:
art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 1210
nicee tags, like the bottom most one the best lol Very Happy
heres some of mine
art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 35070_1518017478830_1486290355_31388915_3883301_n
art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 35070_1518017438829_1486290355_31388914_6374475_nart with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx 35070_1518017358827_1486290355_31388912_7557732_n
these are the only ones ive taken pictures of, help me improve please xD im no good with letters
Back to top Go down
nL

nL

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 pm

really like the tags, im starting to tagg to so its nice to see some other ppl do same stuff as i do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx   art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

art with pencils , heart , hand and background by Rixx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood Of Style :: Productions :: Graphics and art work-
Jump to: