Brotherhood Of Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Partners
BONUS EDITZ
VCWC
VCWC
Top posters
Anika
Who wants the newbie xD  I_vote_lcapWho wants the newbie xD  I_voting_barWho wants the newbie xD  I_vote_rcap 
Sick Trickz
Who wants the newbie xD  I_vote_lcapWho wants the newbie xD  I_voting_barWho wants the newbie xD  I_vote_rcap 
B. D.
MarianStyle
yDave
Bonus
Exsite
Malutki
RzudemX
Statistics
We have 167 registered users
The newest registered user is ellyncha

Our users have posted a total of 470 messages in 133 subjects

Who wants the newbie xD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
l337

Who wants the newbie xD  Empty
PostSubject: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 pm

I want to say you I respect all of that crew without one of you but I don't want to say his "name" .

I prefer ryeez [friendly]
or ctiger [ to kick his ass ] .
I have a video must edit it only .

Last edited by l337 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malutki

Malutki

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:40 pm

So and why you don't respect him?
Back to top Go down
l337

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:46 pm

I don't respect only Ctiger Wink
Back to top Go down
Malutki

Malutki

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Like this Ctiger is good walkers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
l337

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

He isn't cwalker he is shit ... Like The epic Virus says on so much places he can suck a fat .... xD !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ass   Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

I Need To Tell I Hate Ctiger.. That is more thank Fame xD
Back to top Go down
nL

nL

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 am

I .. I don't understand it's me or u guys saying that Ctiger's aint like .. good or w/e?
Someone needs to explain me please. XD
Back to top Go down
Anika

Anika

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm

c-tiger is not in the crew anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants the newbie xD    Who wants the newbie xD  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants the newbie xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood Of Style :: News :: Challenge us-
Jump to: